Friday, March 12, 2010

Old Columbia River HWY

So my thoughts have been very scattered this week as work went from being way too much, to dying down to a lull that could potentially put me back on the unemployment list - over the course of a single week. Seems like thats a small metaphor for life - highs and lows - capturing and holding on to those highs are what gets you though the rougher spots. Honestly I have no worries right now about what may be coming my way - this too won't stop the world from spinning and another day from coming. After all - I have my God, my wife, my family, my friends, and my camera. Everything else will work itself out in due time.

And besides - unemployment lets you randomly take the longer road less traveled cause your not in such a big hurry to get back to life. Like the last time my wife and I were going up to see my grandparents and great grandma - we took the old Columbia River hwy route and these are just a few of the precious gems....

Classic Multnomah Falls shot. Nearly everyone has this one, but I like mine the most ;-)




One of the bridges by the lesser stopped at falls.



Our traveling companion. Caution: Objects in mirror are cuter than they appear.



My Wifes favorite stop - Lookout Point.



I had a different close up water shot to share, but blogger kept turning it sideways! This will do well as a replacement though I suppose ;-)

Dayna ~ to you my lovely wife who very well might be the only person left still visiting this page, I PROMISE to share my precious few rustic barns next week!

Till then - God Bless!

3 comments:

  1. Dayna is not the only one who visits your page. I love the shots, very classic and looks like postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get over here once in a blue moon - nice pictures :).

    ReplyDelete